Our natural product Utirest 3D helps in preventing and relieving Urinary Tract Infection
Mrs. Ranita Ray in her early 70s, living in Delhi with her son, had many ailments, one of which was UTI which reoccurred due to lack of hygiene on the part of her full-time nurse. Her son tried many
Solutions and hygiene protocol to ensure that this terrible condition came to an end and one of the best solutions was the Utirest 3D tablets. More on this tablet later. As you all know, UTI is a bacterial condition affecting parts of the urinary system such as the bladder, urethra, and kidneys. UTI is prevalent among women with 1 in 2 women getting it at least once in their lifetime with chances of repeat infections high. Men also can get UTI by the way. It’s believed that 1 in 10 men will get UTI once in their lifetime.
A urinalysis test is done to confirm the diagnosis. Urinary Tract Infection can lead to many complications such as:
1. Increased falls.
2. Fever, chills, malaise, and fatigue.
3. Impaired mental ability.
4. Loss of appetite.
5. The activity of daily living impairment.
You can also read: Ophthalmic medications
UTIs can occur due to many reasons:
1. Bacteria inside the large intestine (E. coli), can sometimes exit from the anus and into the urethra. Then it can travel to the bladder and, if the infection isn't treated, can go on to infect the kidneys. Women have shorter urethras than men. Hence chances of infection higher.
2. Genetics is another reason.
3. Diabetic women with a compromised immune system are a greater risk of contracting UTIs.
4. Anything that affects urine flow, such as kidney stones, a stroke, and a spinal cord injury.
5. Hormonal changes are another reason for UTIs occurring.
UTI can occur in different parts of the urinary tract. They are:
Cystitis (in the bladder): UTI gives the sensation of going to urine on a regular basis or it may hurt during urination. Lower belly pain and cloudy or bloody urine are other symptoms of this type of UTI.
Pyelonephritis (in the kidneys): This results in fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and pain in your upper back or side.
Urethritis (in the urethra): This leads to discharge and burning sensation during urination.
Recommended read: Cranberry tablets for UTI
Our natural product Utirest 3D helps in preventing and relieving Urinary Tract infections through its unique formula. Its composition includes cranberry and Hibiscus flower extracts. Many studies have discovered that consumption of cranberry juice or taking cranberry pills can prevent UTIs, especially in women who are at risk for these infections, for varied reasons.