Human beings have been gifted with 5 main sensory organs – eyes, nose, skin, tongue, and ears. It is our pious duty to take care of our health and these vital organs. As the old English saying goes “Health is Wealth”. It’s therefore imperative for all of us to maintain good health at all times, especially as we age and our bodies change in metabolism etc. At the first sign of any discomfort or symptoms of distress, one should go to a family physician and not take things lightly.
In this post, we shall look at the issue of eyes and infections and how to prevent them. Eyes areas we know the most vital organ and our door to the world. It is therefore incumbent upon us to take optimal care of these precious organs. Getting an eye infection of any sort leaves us feeling miserable and uncomfortable.
The common symptoms of eye infections as we know are red or watery eyes, pain, discharge from the eyes, sensitivity to the light or even blurry vision. Some infections are common and easily treated with Eye Drops for Eye Infection etc, some more serious if left untreated.
Eye infections are caused by 3 sources: Viral, fungal, and bacterial. The most common infections are:
Here are some ways to prevent eye infections:
· Wash your hands before touching your eyes
· Don’t rub your eyes with your hands
· Don’t wear contact lens to bed
· Use and clean the contact lens and the case as per instructions
· Maintain high standards of personal hygiene
· Replace contact lens case every 3 months
· Use a generic eye drop daily or lubricating eye drops(incase required)
· Don’t share cosmetics with others
· Don’t wear eye cosmetic to bed
Keep these simple ways to prevent eye infection in mind on a daily basis. One of the best forms of treatment is of course Eye Drops for Eye Infection, based on the recommendation of the eye doctor. Always consult an eye doctor for all your eye issues at the earliest, as we know “a stitch in time saves nine”.